Find your way around the Sanctuary using our interactive map and follow the suggested routes:
1. A tracking system to show you your position across the whole domain
2. A list that allows you to see all the places in the Sanctuary
3. A filter system, which can display key places, those accessible to people with reduced mobility or the different services
4. Information about each place when you click on the corresponding point on the map
Would you like to go to the international mass, the Marian Torchlight procession or find out when the chapel of confessions is open?
Find the real-time timetables of masses and other celebrations in the Sanctuary and create a programme tailored to your individual needs.
And for those who want to look further ahead, you can also look at the schedules over two weeks.
All the useful information you need to prepare for your visit or opt for on-site guidance:
1. Contact details for the important services on site, in the Sanctuary: Information Centre, emergency numbers, …
2. Activities to do, accompanied by Sanctuary personnel or independently: the Footsteps of Bernadette, Stations of the Cross, film, …
3. To go further and join a pilgrimage or even become a volunteer or a hospitalier
Download the official mobile app
Absolutely! You can access a lot of information on the app for free, such as the interactive map and much more! However, certain services such as “making a donation” require the use of a payment card. Note that our payments are secure, in accordance with international regulations and standards.
An account is required to access information from the app and to have an interface customised to your country.
The official “Sanctuary of Our Lady of Lourdes” mobile app is available in English, Spanish, French and Italian.
You can use the app anywhere outside the Sanctuary, whether at home or when arriving in Lourdes. The “timetables” and “practical information” functions will be particularly useful for preparing your visit.